Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby Bump 25 Weeks




Oh BELLY....its a baby! It is hard to believe how much my belly has grown in just the past month It feels like it has just happened overnight, and it looks like I have swallowed a basketball. She has grown to almost 2 lbs and now is about 9 inches in length.
She is very active these days moving and squirming about morning, noon, and night! Sometimes you can even see her little kicks create waves on my belly. I am quite the show at school, my students think my belly is a circus show. They love to touch it and feel her kick. These days it is becoming very humorous to watch me bend over, put on shoes and socks and get up from a laying down position. Pretty soon I am going to need a fork lift to get out of bed.
As my belly continues to grow, so do my "growing pains." I have strange leg and feet cramps at night, and my lower back is aching already. Good thing I just started my prenatal yoga last week. I now have an 'outie' belly button which is strange to see, and my skin around my stomach itches constantly as my belly continues to be stretched!
As I look back on the past 6 months I really don't have much to complain about. My pregnancy up to this point has been pretty easy and for the most part enjoyable. And I have really loved watching my belly grow! Now if only there was someway I can guarantee that my labor will be as easy!!!!
Tune in at the end of this week as I pay a visit to my doctor to see what she has to say......

No comments: