Monday, December 1, 2008

Third Trimester (already)

Well I am now a few days into my 28th week, which is the start of my 3rd trimester. I can hardly believe how fast it has all gone by. In 12 short weeks she will be here :) Al and I can hardly wait. We will for sure be busy the next few weeks with the holidays approaching and preparing her room and our house for her arrival.

I have (knock on wood) still been feeling pretty well. Occasionally I get leg cramps during the night and have a hard time sleeping, but other than that I feel pretty good. Her once little flutters are no longer, now they are full fledged punches (Which sometimes are uncomfortable). I have also started to be able to feel when she has the hiccups. It's becoming increasing more difficult to bend over, put on my shoes and get out of bed. I can't stay in a seated or standing position for too long or my back and lower stomach will begin to ache. I wonder as the last weeks go by what else I will experience?

No comments: