Saturday, January 24, 2009

4 weeks, 30 days, 1 month, TILL DELIVERY DAY!

36 Week Baby Bump......


I can't NOT believe it, today marks a very important date....I am in my last and final month of pregnancy the 9Th month. In a very short time Al and I will be parents. How scary is that??? Either the baby knows how nice she has been to me during this pregnancy or my body knows, because they saved all the fun until now!! I am sleeping less and less, what with my 5 trips to the bathroom a night, not to mention my raging heartburn that likes to wake me up at 2am and then of course I am still dealing with the numbing hips and legs when I lie down on one side for two long. These past few days I just have had a hard time really getting comfortable. My back is killing me and I feel like my clothes are just not comfortable anymore like they once were. I have a feeling these last few weeks are going to be the l-o-n-g-e-s-t weeks to date. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look GREAT! she will be here before you know it! i'm so excited for you and al! love you and take good care of yourself,
kelly